Friday, May 20, 2011

Things That Amaze Me

I am amazed at the way the wind blows through the canyon
Gently yet strong enough to cause the trees to sway and
softly kiss my face.

We have a new resident here in the back yard: Hummingbird.
She made a nest in one of the palms and is watching over her eggs.
Hummingbird was present during a very important part of my time in
Anza Borrego. What will happen once the eggs hatch?

Yesterday I had pink flowers around me just like the so called healer said
Spirits making their presence known just above my head.

Rilke wrote "He is strong and lively enough in his curiosity to follow the natural line."
Can I be strong and lively enough?

I'm amazed at what happens when I'm really paying attention and present and open and at how easy it can be to forget.

I'm amazed at the way the moon reflects on the ocean even though it is hidden behind clouds. Shiny things.

It's amazing that we met and that we did or did not connect and how similar our stories are and that we never allowed ourselves to fall in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment